Friday, October 31, 2008

Two Year-Old Insight

Woman: Oh, you're so tired. Your eyes are glazed.

Hannah: No they're not! They're hazel!
________________________________________
________________________________________

Grandpa: Hannah Honey, you're a peachy kind of girl...

Hannah:
No I'm not! I'm a jellybean kind of girl!
________________________________________
________________________________________

Hannah:
My friend Noam has two names.

Me: Yeah, what are they?

Hannah:
Noam... Noam......... Noam.

Me: What are your different names?

Hannah: Um..... Hannah Honey Freedman!

Me: That's right. And what's your Hebrew name?

Hannah: I don't know.

Me: Sure you do.

Hannah: Chawnah Devawshaw!

Me: That's right!

Hannah: The Chawnah is for Honey, and the Dewavshaw is for Freedman!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My new fave song!!!

Sim said...

whaddya mean new? this wasn't intentional?

YZF said...

Sim... huh?

Sim said...

the "hannah honey was a peachy kinda girl" song- rachelle said "my new fave song" which sounds like she hadn't heard it before, but we thought when we listened to it that this whole song has been your secret joke about the name...

Anonymous said...

Sim - No. We did not name our daughter after a song. We hadn't even heard the song till last week. And if we had decided to name after a song... I assure you, it wouldn't have been a Stones song. I sound extremely pregnant. I'll just stop here.