Monday, October 13, 2008

She's Already Good With Money

Apparently it's a badly kept secret in New York that Ivanka Trump, daughter of The Donald, is in the process of becoming a Jew. More interestingly, she's converting Orthodox.

To which I say, Hey, good for you. And if she goes through with it, good for us -- Ivanka is her daddy's heir apparent, and clearly the brightest of the second-generation Trumps. (Though the jury's still out on Ivanka's toddler step-brother.)

I gained a lot of respect for Ivanka when I did a story about her mother's latest wedding... she and Donald were the only two guests who recognized the ridiculousness of the affair. So my question is: has anyone else heard this news? Or am I the last one to know?

2 comments:

pam said...

Clueless here...but that's hardly a newsflash!! So maybe you're the next to last to know!

therapydoc said...

So who's the lucky guy?