Now, as Darth Vader might say, their failure is comple...te. Given this momentous milestone, they need a new slogan. Here are some suggestions:
- A Century Of Suckiness
- The Hundred Years' Bore
- The Official Ballclub Of The Heimlich Maneuver
- Still Crappy After All These Years
- Steroid-Free Since 2004!
- Believe In Miracles. Pray For Them, Too.
- It's Not Our Fault, We Got Cursed By A Goat
8 comments:
They have now lost 9 straight playoff games since the Bartman incident.
Oh, I forgot about him! He would have made a good addition to the list: "We Still Blame Bartman," or something to that effect. Again, a sad example of how the Cub devotees don't seem to exist on the same plane of reality as other sports fans.
HA! Try being a Pirates fan! Only one quote works for the Pirates...as Yoda would say...How embarrassing...How embarrassing...!
Sorry about the Cubs. I take sports team depression very seriously! :)
At least the end came quickly.
Pam -- no need to be sorry! I'm a Cardinals fan. This was meant in the spirit of mockery.
Colin?
(tell me you got that?)
Cardinals fan...oh yeah...I remembered that...shyeah.
OK, so I forgot for a second.
too harsh, yac. what's 100 years in His/Her eyes?
S/He is clearly not a Cubs fan.
Post a Comment