Quantity over quality
wow yac, that was actually a really good impression of kermit. Of course it was way overshadowed by the cuteness of your daughter.
Thanks on both accounts!
Comments from Casey:"I love Hannah.""Wow, Yacov is really good at Kermit.""When can we go see them, mom?""Where's Rachelle?" "Whose feet are those?"And so we give that video two thumbs enthusiastically up.
Oh my gosh! so funny! I miss that little bunny. and you.-Leese
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow yac, that was actually a really good impression of kermit. Of course it was way overshadowed by the cuteness of your daughter.
Thanks on both accounts!
Comments from Casey:
"I love Hannah."
"Wow, Yacov is really good at Kermit."
"When can we go see them, mom?"
"Where's Rachelle?"
"Whose feet are those?"
And so we give that video two thumbs enthusiastically up.
Oh my gosh! so funny! I miss that little bunny. and you.
-Leese
Post a Comment