Friday, October 3, 2008

Apparently I'm A Terrible Parent

Hannah Honey's eating breakfast with her mother and Auntie Meira. I walk in and immediately start talking about how adorable and cute and wonderful she looks with her newly-braided hair. I guess the compliments went to her head, 'cause out of nowhere, she hits Rachelle's arm.

"Hannah! What was that?"

"A hit," she smirks.

"You don't hit ANYONE," Rachelle states definitively.

"And since you hit your Mommy," I say, picking up Hannah's arm, "now she gets to hit you on the arm."

Rachelle shoots me a what are you CRAZY? look. Meira laughs so hard she has to leave the room.

Hey, it made sense to me at the time.

2 comments:

Margo said...

YACOV.
That's all I have so say.
PS - the braids are to die for.

pam said...

I nominate you for Father of the Year!!!!

...Sign me...Mother of the Year...