Sunday, December 28, 2008

When You've Got It, Flaunt It

So far, I've heard high praise about the Hannah videos from exactly two people: my mother and, of course, Hannah. She's so enamored with seeing herself "on the video" that she now sets up performances for me to record. So here's her latest, in which she takes on the persona of Princess Presto and introduces us to a friend:

4 comments:

Margo said...

Where'd my comment go? Anyway, as I tried to say earlier, Once or twice...That IS the question, Sendichi.
Here's another vote for more Hannah vids.

Anonymous said...

poor shalalala has been replaced.

pam said...

Consider this high praise! I LOVE HANNAH VIDS! :D :D

Allison had a "friend" named Jingy...blamed Jingy for everything. I'm guessing Hannah's friends will take some blame as the years go by!! I mean, they're already dressing alike!! I don't think Jingy started dressing like Al until she was at least three. :D

Adorable!

therapydoc said...

Once again, a wonderful show. Is it possible you can do subtitles? I got the I'm Princess Presto and this is my friend somebody (also beautiful) but missed a few words after that.