Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bris Speech

Nine minutes for two kids aint so bad, right? And if I knew that my mother was shooting it as film noir, I'd have done my Peter Lorre impression.

14 comments:

Margo said...

Thanks for making me cry at 10:04 AM. This time I can't even blame the hormones.

Also - was Judy asleep??

YZF said...

She was just listening intently (at one point, she laughs)... but Lord knows, if one person had an excuse to be tired that morning, it'd be her.

Anonymous said...

Kli Yakar....Rashi....and Bertie all wrapped up together.
Well done.

Anonymous said...

Not sure what the connection here is....but "related vidoes" links me to a song called Brainstrom by the Arctic Monkeys.

Anonymous said...

Excellent speech Yacov. By the way, that phone call 7 minutes in was from Christopher Nolan, he wants his Camera crew back.

Mazal Tov

-Brad

YZF said...

I can explain that, Beno. I am an Arctic Monkey.


And LOL Brad!

pam said...

Absolutely beautiful.

therapydoc said...

I don't know why it was in black and white. I bought DVC tape which is supposed to be COLOR! If anyone knows what I did wrong, please tell me. Otherwise you might think this is pre-Wizard of Oz.

YZF said...

Thanks Pam!

And Mom, I like the B&W! It's like something out of a dream... and you were there... and you... and you...

Anonymous said...

It is either your camera set to B&W or the odd lighting conditions...the backlight tends to mess up white balance.
And I'm not Beno. I'm Benji. I would pull the old "Maybe we're the same person gag" but I'm pretty sure you've seen us in the same place at the same time, not to mention, you just can't fake Beno.

Anonymous said...

OH, and Arctic monkeys are fine and dandy until the poop starts a'flyin.

(It's a frozen feces joke, people.)

YZF said...

Sorry... I thought you were only "Bens," with an s. (I would have never confused the frozen feces comment for anyone else, though.) Stop confusing me with your similar aliases!

Noah Wolfe said...

Wow. What a speech.

YZF said...

Thanks Naich!