Sometimes, when she's sleeping, the girl (at right) squeaks like a mouse.Our nurse today was named Tomorrow. Tomorrow's nurse is anyone's guess.
The Georgia birth certificate application was five pages of semi-intrusive questions. I was surprised it didn't ask for Rachelle's shoe size, the name of our mohel, or my blog url.
What a difference two and a half years make! Apparently wifi is now standard in maternity wards. When Hannah was born, I still had to access AOL via dial-up.
How do those paper identity bracelets stay on, and not smudge at all, when I shower or wash my hands?

Sometimes, when he's upset, the boy (at left) snorts and snuffs.
4 comments:
their little chins are to die for.
or my blog url
Would have been interesting to see what Georgia thinks of the Joke-A-Day! :D
I was pretty shocked to see wifi in hospitals this past summer, too. Cool idea, though! I'm certainly not complaining about extra access to pictures of the twins. :)
I know that squeak AND the grunt. Pretty wonderful.
I know the squeak and grunt too. Just wish Jenny would use her words instead.
Post a Comment