Quantity over quality
BOTTL(banging on the table laughing...think it can catch on?)
Let's just hope this is the worst regressing she does eh? If you know what I mean
Aw come on...HH is just practicing to show the twins what to do...that's all.So weird, before I clicked on the comments, I said to Danny exactly what Cham said. :)
awwww... but perhaps HH has simply inherited her father's sense of ironic humor. And her mother's flair for the dramatic.
HAHAHAHAHA!Aw, she's so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
BOTTL
(banging on the table laughing
...think it can catch on?)
Let's just hope this is the worst regressing she does eh? If you know what I mean
Aw come on...HH is just practicing to show the twins what to do...that's all.
So weird, before I clicked on the comments, I said to Danny exactly what Cham said.
:)
awwww... but perhaps HH has simply inherited her father's sense of ironic humor. And her mother's flair for the dramatic.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Aw, she's so cute.
Post a Comment