Monday, December 1, 2008

After

They arrived at around 8:15 AM:
(Not sure why they won't let me format that last pic horizontally.)
The girl weighed in at 7 pounds, 3.9 ounces, and the boy came out at 7 pounds, 5.5 ounces!

There ya have it: twenty fingers and twenty toes. IY"H, girl will be named on Saturday, boy on Monday.

Before that, some pics with a bit more personality, I hope!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here with Noach and Jenny...these are great looking babies! Mazel Tov!

BUT...I *think* they are a little too young to be hanging upside down like that in picture #2. I would check with your doctor.

-ben

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your recent spawning!

DF said...

BABIES!

therapydoc said...

Babies!

Margo said...

LOVE!

Beno said...

Verrrrrry cute the babies are. Is it just me, or do you look a little darth-vaderish in that first picture?

pam said...

Gorgeous and amazing and...really big!!

Anonymous said...

Mazal tov! I hope that Luke and Lea bring you much happiness.

Cham said...

these are the cutest two babies! i knew things were better in pairs