Quantity over quality
Gawd I miss her. Not so much you, but her. And Rac, a little. But Hannah? SO much.
I might die. Send her to me. NOW.
"Ladies and gentlemen..." - I love it!Also, cute hat.
Shananana?
probably the greatest video ever...Way better than Godfather Part II.
Not a creature is stirring right now, so I can't even turn up the volume, but it looks darned cute. Tomorrow...
OK...Officially cute now.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Gawd I miss her. Not so much you, but her. And Rac, a little. But Hannah? SO much.
I might die. Send her to me. NOW.
"Ladies and gentlemen..." - I love it!
Also, cute hat.
Shananana?
probably the greatest video ever...
Way better than Godfather Part II.
Not a creature is stirring right now, so I can't even turn up the volume, but it looks darned cute. Tomorrow...
OK...Officially cute now.
Post a Comment