No doubt preparing for the near future, Hannah's become pretty attached to one of her baby dolls, whom she calls "Baby." (You can see Baby in one of the pics in the blog below.)
One day, while driving to playgroup...
HH: Aba, how many dollars did it cost for Baby?
Me: I dunno, I didn't buy Baby. Do you remember who did?
(she thinks)
HH: So how many dollars did Saba and Bubbie cost for Baby?
Me: Probably a lot of dollars. Babies are pretty expensive.
HH: Yeah, a lot of dollars. I think seven.
4 comments:
Where's the pic. And tell her it was more than seven, but seven's a lucky number.
Pic is in the blog right beneath this one, fourth pic down.
I think Baby was one of the "twins." The set cost about $15.
My granddaughter, the freakin' genius!
Quick Update:
"Baby" is indeed one of the twins... the girl. In fact, HH is not at all interested in the boy... she only wants the girl. And she is no longer referred to as "baby." Her name is Shananana. As in: (direct quote from tonight) "Oh Shananana, there you are! I missed you, you cute little chickie-chick."
Post a Comment