Thursday, November 6, 2008

Eloquence Not Required

Hannah is pretty well-spoken for a two year-old. But she still has a few words which she'll mispronounce, and which we refuse to correct:
  • Yogrit
  • Screwyous (squirrels)
  • Smarshmallows
  • Flogged up (happens to windows and mirrors)
  • Arts & Craps
And here, for no real reason, is her with Mickey:

3 comments:

Sim said...

yeah, she's awesome. My only question is why is there a girl in the background of your pic taking the same pic?
and speaking of swear-words-where-you-wouldn't-expect-to-see-them, today's word verification: fockinge

Margo said...

I love screwyous! That's the best. Yogrit is a close second. My kids said crap at that age with the right meaning and proper context.

YZF said...

Sim, this is gonna sound like a stereotype, but I swear it's true: Japanese tourists take pictures of everything. Though I'm guessing that the lady in the pic was more interested in the mouse than Hannah.

fockinge = awesome

And Margo, take comfort in Hannah's favorite word: screw. As in "It's all screwed up!" or, more commonly, "Aba, you're screwing it up!"