Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Downside Of Being Productive

So I'm applying to grad school. I figured that if I somehow don't have a job by this time next year, it's always an option. And if I do find work, and I still manage to have some free time, I can attend part-time.

Of course, this is assuming I get in. But I'm always willing to make an ass out of you... and Ming.

The problem with applying to grad school is that I suddenly have a bunch of new stuff I need to get done within the next two months. So on Sunday, I made a partial list of what I had to accomplish. Incredibly, most of it's already done, including:
  • Get oil changed
  • Photocopy screenplay
  • Enter screenplay contest
  • Get pants tailored
  • Get suit dry-cleaned (wedding on Saturday night!)
  • Doctor appointment
  • Renew car registration
  • Renew passport
  • Sign up to take the GRE
  • Order college transcripts
Crap... y'know what I did this week? I spent a ton of money.

4 comments:

Margo said...

Don't worry. I'm proud of you - sounds like a good plan.

therapydoc said...

Do you need money? Wait a minute. Scratch that. :) Berry proud of your productivity

Cham said...

sounds like a lot going on Yac. Good luck getting it done and in your competition!

pam said...

Must hear more. Soon. I'm very excited for you! :)