It's all well and cute until we try to take her temperature. She used to just whine when we stuck the electric thermometer in her ear. Then it became that SHE had to hold it and SHE had to push the button. Now she won't even let us see the display."So what's your temperature, Hannah?"
"It's three... eight... nine. Remember that! Three eight nine."
Um... okay.
Anyhoo, if anyone's interested in reading something supremely nerdy, a recent post on my Star Wars blog got some good reviews.
5 comments:
Aw, you're such a total, supreme nerd. But it's sweet. Where was I that day?
Give The Honey a feel-better smooch from her Auntie.
Nice wing dings.
3-8-9, huh? That's some sort of record, I'm sure, but it makes sense. Hannah Honey is in a league all her own. :)
I think you were in Israel at the time, Margo.
Wing dings? Does the font not work?
Great piece. Begs more of the same on your own, maybe on your own sci-fi blog? You could drive traffic to the Joke of the Day.
OK, for all you ignorant ones out there, 38.9 degrees Celsius is a slight fever. Since the ear thermometer can display in either scale, I suspect she hit the button showing the centigrade reading.
My granddaughter, the freakin' genius!
Post a Comment