Quantity over quality
Chewbacca's real name is Simon?
I'm not chewbacca...I think its for like totally clueless ppl who when just go to the polls bc tv says they have to, and when they get to the ballot and see a name they recognize are like "Hey! That sign recommended this guy!"
Yeah, that's probably it. Still, how many people have such little brainpower?(Says the guy who'd totally vote for the Wookey.)BTW, are you registered to vote? This is your first election, right?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Chewbacca's real name is Simon?
I'm not chewbacca...
I think its for like totally clueless ppl who when just go to the polls bc tv says they have to, and when they get to the ballot and see a name they recognize are like "Hey! That sign recommended this guy!"
Yeah, that's probably it. Still, how many people have such little brainpower?
(Says the guy who'd totally vote for the Wookey.)
BTW, are you registered to vote? This is your first election, right?
Post a Comment