Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Orange Juice Cap Starship Enterprise

Here's the easiest/stupidest do-it-yourself project ever! You've all seen me impress my friends with this miniature masterpiece -- now, learn how to create it in the privacy of your own home!

Step 1: Take an orange juice cap... y'know, those things you pull off to open the thing that pours the actual juice.
Step 2: Flip the ring part of the cap outward, like so...
Step 3: Flip it over, and boldy go where no orange juice cap has gone before!
Engage!

7 comments:

Margo said...

I don't want to be the one to have to tell you this...
but you're a loser.

love me!

YZF said...

::sniff::
Well, at least you're reading!

DF said...

No no, I think it's really cool. Really cool...

YZF said...

Sarcasm? On the internets?

pam said...

That's just awesome.

By the way, I've had "Under The Sea" in my head for two days now...

YZF said...

Me too, Pam. I kinda prefer the Broadway version now.

Margo said...

more Hannah, please. I know she talks more than once a day and as I recall, pretty much everything out of her mouth is funny...