I hear her door open, and I look at the clock. 6:45. I got three hours of sleep, if I'm lucky.I hear our door open, and her little feet shuffling over to Rachelle. "Mommy! I want to snuggle!"
"Honey, it's still dark outside. You're supposed to stay in your bed until it's light out."
"But I want to snuggle!"
"There's no room to snuggle with me. You can snuggle with your Aba."
Great, thinks I.
"Nooooooooooooooo," shouts Hannah, "I don't want Aba! I only want to snuggle with you."
"That's not how it works," asserts Rachelle, picking Hannah up onto the bed, "there's no roo-- oh, you're so hot! You're burning up!"
Hannah starts whining. She sounded okay a moment ago, but maybe she is sick. I reach over and feel her forehead, which is actually kinda cool. "She's not hot," I grunt.
"That's my head," says Rachelle.
3 comments:
Aw, poor little boo. Good thing Bubbie's on the way to make it all better. Give her a kiss from me.
She's feeling much better today, thankfully. Already have a funny exchange between her and Bubbie that I plan to blog!
Poor sweetie! Glad to see she's feeling better! :) And you and Rachelle??
Post a Comment