Sunday, February 1, 2009

Like Father, Like Daughter... Sorta

A bedtime conversation, as related to me by Rachelle:

Hannah: I don't wanna go to sleep.

Rachelle: But you have to go to sleep. You need your rest, we're going to a party tomorrow! A party at Auntie Davida's and Uncle Yoni's, and we're going to be eating hotdogs and hamburgers.

Hannah: What's a hotdog?

Rachelle: A hotdog? You know what a hotdog is. You eat it in a bun, with ketchup. You love hotdogs! In fact, there's only one person I know who loves hotdogs more than you.

Hannah: Who?

Rachelle: Your Aba. You and your Aba both love eating hotdogs, and you both love lemons.

Hannah: That's right! AND we both love salmon. And we both love watching Star Roes. Me and my Aba LOVE watching Star Roes.

Rachelle: So... salmon, huh?

7 comments:

Sim said...

LOL.

I gotta hand it to you yac- somehow somewhere along the line you got that kid to think you are the greatest person ever, and your habits are like those of a *premium* human.

Enjoy it while it lasts...

therapydoc said...

Wasn't that you who loved salmon (patties)?

Margo said...

Hannah eats hotdogs?
Hannah eats salmon?
Hannah eats salmon roe?
I thought she only ate lentils! She's grown up so much without me, WAAAAH!

Anonymous said...

hey guys1 its chani. im so excited to come and visit you guys! this is so cute! see ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Sim still thinks I'm "premium."

Doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

I think all of the family is premium...and I can't afford a single one of ya.

Goodnight everybody! Try the Salmon Roe!

Anonymous said...

Does Hannah love hotdogs as much as her Uncle Mark does?