Quantity over quality
I didn't realize they sang "Eye of the Tiger" at beauty pageants.Malachi and Bru are so freaking cute. (Hannah, too, of course.)
Best movie yet! You have no idea how excited I am to kiss up those babes!
Is it just me, or does this generation of children seem much hipper than we were?Good ol' cottoneye mal over there and his sister beyonce...
What is wrong with you people?! Leave that poor tired baby alone! He clearly wants to sleep! Hannah has great moves though.
Margo, at a certain point during the day, we need to actively keep the kids awake, otherwise they'll keep us up until well past 2:00 am.
Looks like it totally worked ;)
I MUST know what CD that is that contains that first song (no clue what the name is), Cotton-eye Joe (really??) AND Eye of the Tiger...AND puts babies to sleep! Most impressive. :D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I didn't realize they sang "Eye of the Tiger" at beauty pageants.
Malachi and Bru are so freaking cute. (Hannah, too, of course.)
Best movie yet! You have no idea how excited I am to kiss up those babes!
Is it just me, or does this generation of children seem much hipper than we were?
Good ol' cottoneye mal over there and his sister beyonce...
What is wrong with you people?! Leave that poor tired baby alone! He clearly wants to sleep! Hannah has great moves though.
Margo, at a certain point during the day, we need to actively keep the kids awake, otherwise they'll keep us up until well past 2:00 am.
Looks like it totally worked ;)
I MUST know what CD that is that contains that first song (no clue what the name is), Cotton-eye Joe (really??) AND Eye of the Tiger...AND puts babies to sleep! Most impressive. :D
Post a Comment