Friday, January 30, 2009

That Was The Week That Was

Let's start with what you came here to see: babies in the buff!
As you can see, Bru is too modest to really enjoy such exposure. But Malachi soon got comfortable in just his Pampers:
Other than that, there was lots of bouncin'.
As for Hannah, she was very good this week, and was rewarded with a shiny new ring!

3 comments:

therapydoc said...

Thanks! I'll check fares tomorrow. They're hysterical.

pam said...

Who's Hannah's lucky fella? ;)

I have to say it here (too)...Malachi is your clone, Yacov, and Bru is Rachelle's. And Hannah is like the perfect combination of everyone. So cool.

Margo said...

I can't believe how big those babies have gotten! Soooo gorgeous. Bli eyen harah, you guys must eat them alive. And that's some mayjah head control Malachi's got going on! The fist punching is so awesome. Hannah's eyelashes are killer.
I'm done. Morning nap time.