Quantity over quality
LOL - sometimes I can't believe these things are actually said. It's good that you're writing them down.
great one! miss that kid!
Love it! Reminds me for some reason of this:Homer: Okay, okay, don't panic. To find Flanders, I just have to think like Flanders!His Brain: I'm a big four-eyed lame-o and I wear the same stupid sweater every day, and-Homer: The Springfield River!
LOL @ Simpsons!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL - sometimes I can't believe these things are actually said. It's good that you're writing them down.
great one! miss that kid!
Love it! Reminds me for some reason of this:
Homer: Okay, okay, don't panic. To find Flanders, I just have to think like Flanders!
His Brain: I'm a big four-eyed lame-o and I wear the same stupid sweater every day, and-
Homer: The Springfield River!
LOL @ Simpsons!
Post a Comment