Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back In The Hospital

So Bru is there, hopefully only until Monday morning. They're monitoring a slight breathing problem she's been having... we had a bit of a scare today, called 911, they couldn't figure it out, my father-in-law wanted the baby monitored... so here we are. All the medical professionals are hoping that this is just one of those newborn things which she'll have to grow out of. Here's hopin'.

At least the hospital seemed nice. (Gotta love Atlanta -- even the triage wing was sponsored by Wal-Mart/Sam's Club.) And Bru seems just fine. Granted, I wasn't with her this afternoon when she got poked and prodded, which I imagine was pretty traumatic for Rachelle. Still, even while I was with Bru this evening, the setting itself was scary:Right now I'm home to take care of the other two kiddos, while Rachelle's sleeping at the hospital. Hannah went to sleep pretty well (for me, anyway... my sister-in-law had a less pleasant attempt), but Malachi is still wide awake' well past two in the morning. In any case, I might be blogging even less this week than last (when I was finishing up my grad school application and creating a photo book for Hannah -- hey, I had a coupon).

And prayers don't hurt... her name is Beruriah Esther bat Rachel Lebee. Thanks.

2 comments:

Beno said...

R'fuah sh'laima to my little niece. She's probably thinking, Hey, I remember this place.

Margo said...

Any updates?

PS - the word verfication is "briss"...it's like they KNOW