Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pics Apropos Of Nothing

10 comments:

Margo said...

SUCH a lovely pic of Rachelle and the babes, she's going to look at that one later in life and sigh happily. I also love the first one of HH - the look on her face is priceless. Just please send me the original so I can take out her demon eyes for you because she is so, so cute in her ponytail. Malachi is delish and well, I don't know why nobody has mentioned this yet, but he appears to have my newborn/really old man hair pattern! Yeah!
Yes, I noticed the Golden Girls randomness.

YZF said...

Thanks for reminding me about the demon eyes... I've put a slightly less evil version in its place.

Margo said...

much better, now she looks as sweet as honey. my new desktop background.

DF said...

Your babies are awesome. The bowl in the picture with HH is awesome. Golden Girls is awesome.

pam said...

Awesome pics...mostly. :)

therapydoc said...

Is Olivia Dukakis related to us?

YZF said...

Not that I know of... and that's not her.

Anonymous said...

To Bea (or not to Bea) -- that is the question.

Samurai Scientist said...

Nice pics, what up with the Bea Arthur?

YZF said...

Read the title, SS. ;)