Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tiny Pic Post To Make Me Feel Less Like A Lazy Blogger

Brother and sister:
Bru lookin' fancy!
This last pic is boring, but it marks Hannah Honey's first foray into the world of photography.

3 comments:

Margo said...

Wow, Bru's eyes are so blue! So you've got three blue-eyed kids so far? I can't get over how much she looks like Elan did. What little mushrooms. Oh wait, you hate mushrooms...What little celery omelettes!

therapydoc said...

I knew there was something I liked about that pic of YZ. She took it.

Anonymous said...

Actually... Hannah's eyes are now similar to yours, Mag. They're a grey/green. That child never ceases to amaze me...

And as for Bru, you can't see it in the pic, but one half of her left eye is brown! I'm wondering if that eye will always be two different colors (I know a girl like that) or if its just slowly changing to brown starting with that side. In any case, its super-cool.

Malachi's eyes are definitely blue though. We'll see if they stay that way. He could pull a Hannah.

And now this is officially the longest response ever. : )