Monday, January 5, 2009

Hannah Channels Chris Farley

First off, Bru's doing fine. They're monitoring her every heartbeat and breath, but she seems to be her usual easygoing self. I spent a while with her today, and she was just a joy, despite being wired up like an FBI informant.

I gotta get to bed, but first, I'll repeat a very important message that Hannah started screaming about earlier this weekend...
_________________________________

"Aba! Aaaaaaaaaaba!"

I run into the next room. "Yes, Hannah, what is it?"

"Remember when I had a problem in the middle of the night, and you tucked me in?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"That was crazy."

2 comments:

pam said...

despite being wired up like an FBI informant.

I'll bet she didn't talk, either. I think she's ready to go.

Sooooooo glad she's doing well.

Chris Farley? Sadly, I think I missed that one.

Seems Hannah doesn't miss a trick, though. Little sweetie. :)

Beno said...

How come when she does it, it's cute, but when I do it, you look at me like I'm nuts?