Weird as this may sound, I actually kinda love pigs. Or maybe I just love the Babe movies. In any case, I don't eat 'em, so this Truck O' Swine struck me as rather depressing. And I knew that I had to get a picture of it.
Luckily, I soon pulled up next to it, and I pulled out my cellphone. Hitting the camera function, I put it into position and clicked:
Then I figured, hey, I bet I'd get a better picture if the window was down. So I pressed the down button, felt a rush of wind hit my face, and OH MY LORD THE SMELL THE SMELL THE SMELL--By the time the window was finally raised, it was too late. The inside of the car already reeked of pig, um, cages.
I think Hannah might have been right all along.
4 comments:
Ummm.... yes, actually. Apparently she was. Are you insane? Taking pictures while you're driving on the highway? You had better increase your life insurance if you're gonna pull stunts like that!
Kids... if you're reading this 15 years from now... driving and taking pics of passing pig trucks? Not a good idea.
I was thinking the same thing. But I wouldn't have let that photo op pass, either. Freud said life is all about conflict, so he had to be right about something.
Rachelle, you're right of course, but holy cow, whatta cool picture! You could sell it to a stock photography site or something. Love it.
It actually makes me feel really sorry for the poor little guys.. look at their little snouts...
Post a Comment