Thursday, June 18, 2009

Five Pics, One Vid, And A Pizza Place

(Except without the pizza.)Good gravy, I look old!

And here's the pièce de résistance... Bru apparently can talk. Or at least respond. Or something like that. In any case, make sure to watch through until the end!

8 comments:

Cham said...

they're shnuggling!

Mom said...

You're only as old as you feel. Thanks for the post!

Sim said...

that pic with the twins on their bellies is unbelievable.

Samurai Scientist said...

They're growing up so fast! Bru was definitely talking there, although after that bump she may forget how for a few weeks.

(S)Aba said...

Cute video, but there's a screed of other YouTubes which get attached to your embedded one (some of which you may not want to associate with your blog).

YZF said...

I don't see any vids attached when I play it... ?

Margo said...

She was totally talking! Unbelievable. And that pic of you and Malachi is so darned coot.

FlyingBubbie said...

Was there someone singing in the background, trying out for AI?