Quantity over quality
It's not that you're an idiot, but she does seem to be a little smarter. Now you know how I felt.
I kid you not...Summer did the exact same thing for me once...to put on the fridge...'cept she said she "drew" it all white for me. I think she was about Hannah's age, too.I'm pretty scared for you now! ;p
It's Uncle Mitchell's famous polar bear in the snowstorm routine!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's not that you're an idiot, but she does seem to be a little smarter. Now you know how I felt.
I kid you not...Summer did the exact same thing for me once...to put on the fridge...'cept she said she "drew" it all white for me. I think she was about Hannah's age, too.
I'm pretty scared for you now! ;p
It's Uncle Mitchell's famous polar bear in the snowstorm routine!!
Post a Comment