I'm driving Hannah to "school" (playgroup) in the morning. I back out of the driveway, put the car in drive, then grab my seatbelt and put it on. Hannah's strapped in behind me.
Hannah: Why did you put your seatbelt on now?
Me: You're right, I should have put it on earlier.
Hannah: But why did you put it on now?
Me: I forgot to do it before. I was in a rush.
Hannah: My seatbelt was already on.
Me: I know, I just needed another minute to put mine on.
Hannah: Is it because I'm so much smarter than you?
7 comments:
Ummm...yeah.
(I do that all the time, and Casey calls me on it every time. Guess she thinks I'm an idiot, too!)
Sometimes I forget to buckle my seatbelt, and then the Berkeley PD call me out on it.
Yeah, she's not very subtle about it, is she?
Tell her it's not nice to brag.
I think it's a guy vs. gal thing. In my observations, women starting out to drive take a long time making sure everything is in order (including makeup and hair) before putting the car in gear. Men tend to start moving first, fix everything on the fly.
Wow...Men are soooo smart for that...
Jasmin: OMG im dying!! the coolest girl ever!!
Post a Comment