Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Dragon and the Princess

We recently went to ye olde Georgia Renaissance Festival, which was huge. I couldn't believe the sheer scope of it, not to mention the sheer nuttiness of the people there. Granted, the only other Ren Fest I'd been to was in Palm Springs, which was a tiny weekend-long event with almost zero enthusiasm from the locals. This was probably because most residents of Palm Springs remember the actual Renaissance.

But Georgians, they love them some Ren Fest. One of the best costumes there was a guy in a upright dragon get-up, standing in the shade near the entrance. He caught Hannah's eye right away.
Hannah, I said, why don't you go next to the dragon so I can get a picture?

But she's a smart princess. This is as close as she'd get.

2 comments:

DF said...

she so cute

therapydoc said...

Wonderful of her not to run like hell.