Sunday, March 8, 2009

'Twas The Parade Before Purim

Atlanta had its annual Purim parade today. It was pleasant enough, if not exactly worth sleeping on the street the night before. (Which I didn't do, for the record... though it's a common enough practice in California.) Hannah, who always supports the underdog, dressed up as Queen Vashti, and would act out the following soliloquy:

"I am Queen Vashti -- oh no! Look at my face! I am covered in spots!"
"And look at my tush! There's a tail growing on it!"
"I am not coming to your party."

Malachi and Bru, meanwhile, took on a more conventional costume, and went as Superbabies. As you might imagine, they were a hit.
Just call me Jor-El.

4 comments:

Cham said...

hannah is hillarious.

Anonymous said...

Wait...does she really have a tail? Man.

Margo said...

Hannah is perfection! And the babies - kill me now. Malachi is exhausted from saving the world, I guess.
Rachelle looks so thin!!

therapydoc said...

Pooh, pooh and more pooh.