Quantity over quality
That video of Malachi was really cute until I realized that was your hairy leg in the background.
Nice legs. :pAwesome babies.
Bru looks so Merlis! Look at those eyes.
Wow, the sound quality is very good. Adds a lot to the videos. What did you record on? A new camera?Cute babies as always. Soon they'll be talking like HH.
I just said to Chani how much Bru looks like a Merlis! I did not see it before but I definitely do now.
I think Malachi's new cousin looks like him!
Thanks. I can't believe I'm missing this. I think I'll start a blog, Your Daily Dose of Guilt.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That video of Malachi was really cute until I realized that was your hairy leg in the background.
Nice legs. :p
Awesome babies.
Bru looks so Merlis! Look at those eyes.
Wow, the sound quality is very good. Adds a lot to the videos. What did you record on? A new camera?
Cute babies as always. Soon they'll be talking like HH.
I just said to Chani how much Bru looks like a Merlis! I did not see it before but I definitely do now.
I think Malachi's new cousin looks like him!
Thanks. I can't believe I'm missing this. I think I'll start a blog, Your Daily Dose of Guilt.
Post a Comment