Friday, March 27, 2009

Hannahisms, Two For The Price Of One

But first -- look who came to visit! Uncle Scott!
_______________________________________

I see Hannah grabbing her pajama bottoms, looking rather uncomfortable.

Me:
Hannah, do you have to go make a pee?

HH: No, it's just a wedgie.
_______________________________________

I'm trying to teach Hannah the alphabet. We're around halfway through.

Me: Now this is the letter M.

HH: Em.

Me: Do you know what sound it makes? It makes an mmmmm sound. Mmmmmmmmmm.

HH: Mmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmmmmm.

Me: Very good! Now you see this picture? What is it?

HH: Mushrooms.

Me: Mmmmmmmmmushrooms.

HH: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmushrooms.

I point to a picture of a mountain range.

Me:
And what's that?

HH: Mmmmmmmmmmmountains!

I point to a picture of a Moose.

Me: And what's that?

HH: Mmmmmmmmmmmmoose!

I point to a picture of a pair of mittens.

Me: Very good! And what's that?

HH: Mmmmmmmmmmmmgloves!
_______________________________________
And here's one for the road:

3 comments:

Samurai Scientist said...

Very cute pictures and comments! We had a nice weekend here in LA, saw the other side of the Harlan/Freedman union.

Margo said...

OMG, cutest picture of HAnnah ever!

therapydoc said...

This is the funniest blog on the Internet. Wasn't it great seeing your uncle? I got to see him and your aunt for a few minutes, too. Not enough, but good to the last drop.