Stealing a theme we had developed in Los Angeles, this year was a very Pirate-centric Purim.
Bru and Malachi went as somewhat more traditional sailors... well,
Bru did, anyway.

For much of the day, Hannah went as a stunning little Queen Esther.

Eventually, Hannah also went pirate, even going so far as to munch on coconut.

Here are wenches
Meira and Davida, gaining the approval of their
ancestors.

Uncle
Yoni looked the part, especially with the real tropical bird.

Rachelle, of course, was all about acting the part. Here she is downing a cake shot, as Grandma looks on.

Eventually, Grandpa took out "the
beheader." Thankfully, he wasn't drinking.
5 comments:
The picture of Rachelle taking the shot wasn't on purim...
Looks like a lot of fun - great costumes everyone. Where's yours, Yac? I guess Elan and Arsie would've fit right in.
Re the pictures of the three kids, I love how Bru is looking up like "Is that an ANCHOR on my hat?! Dammit! Am I dressed like a sailor?? I TOLD THEM HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT." And Malachi is just...stifling a yawn at the whole thing.
Great pictures! You guys make a good bunch of riff raff, arrr. The Yoni beard and the beheader, especially.
The last picture is terrifying. A very convincing sailor with a very convincing sword. Then enlarge the image...a convincing Bed Bath and Beyond circular.
He wouldn't last a week a sea.
Ha! Didn't even notice the BB&B circular. Crazy.
Post a Comment