Monday, November 2, 2009

November Sweeps

I actually have some fun blogs planned, but I never seem to find the time. So this'll have to suffice. Behold! In honor of their 11-month birthday (I know), here they are laughing and playing and just, in general, being adorable:



Here's more of the same... just not as long, and without clothes:

6 comments:

leese said...

Is there anything better than having a twin?

Margo said...

Elan, Ariel and I are having the time of our lives watching these. Malachi's laugh is just about the best sound ever. And the couch is fab!

therapydoc said...

Words cannot express. Thanks so much!

FlyingBubbie said...

I just need a little more of HH, if possible.

pam said...

It's impossible to watch these and not giggle out loud. LOVED them!! Thanks so much for posting. :)

pam said...

And PS...Please tell Rachelle that it was great to hear her voice, too.