Friday, November 27, 2009

Meet The Browns

(with a splash of blue)

Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and Hannah said that she was thankful for "the food Hashem makes, Hashem's flowers and rainbows, and my mommy and daddy."

A couple of days before, we had this conversation:

Hannah: Aba, what is your work like?

Me: Well, it's a lot of people, and they sit at computers, and talk on the phone.

Hannah: No, I mean what COLOR is it?

Me: Oh. It's mostly grey, I guess.

Hannah: I thought it was orange!

Me: No, it's not orange. Just grey.

Hannah: But you get money at work, right?

Me: That's true.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just stared at this picture for like 10 minutes. I miss you guys so much! (It's Margo, btw)

(S)Aba said...

Your family is a hedge above the rest.

Cham said...

such a beautiful photo

pam said...

I really miss you guys. (((hugs)))

therapydoc said...

She thinks of you, she thinks orange. Me, too!