So, to catch up, sans excuses: we went to Chicago last weekend. American lost our bag, then delivered it the next day. Our time in Chicago went by very quickly, then we left. I lost our camera, but my mother found it. It was all very exhausting.
Then, with the Jewish holiday season over, I went and had my wisdom teeth out. I'm not in much pain, but it's annoying, and every now and then, I think I taste blood.
Anyway, I don't have many pictures to share because our camera hasn't arrived yet. But here are some older ones, of Bru having her first haircut. First, she met the stylist:

... who tried to cut her hair without taking her out of the stroller. Nice idea, didn't pan out.

In the end, Bru was pretty miserable. There are more pictures, but they're mostly of her bawling, and I don't want to get in trouble.

Nowadays, though, she looks positively Vulcan. (Or Romulan, according to my father, who noted that "Romulans are hotter." Who knew?) Which is okay with me.
2 comments:
She's our little Vulcan. I don't blame her for not wanting the hairs cut.
That picture of her is the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life! And yet so edible...Sorry for not calling you guys yesterday, I was working until right before shabbos. Tomorrow. XO
Post a Comment