Quantity over quality
Love the outfits! Those are so from Baby Gap, no?
Yup. You're good! We got a gift card and yeah... I hate those things because they lure me into the store and then I always end up spending twice as much! And Baby Gap has all those matching outfits. You know how I feel about matching outfits.
and you wonder why I try to hold out for cheap fares. I'm going to get everyone new cool outfits first chance I get. What sizes? email me.
Too cute! Im in love!
Look. At. Those. Cheeks!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the outfits! Those are so from Baby Gap, no?
Yup. You're good! We got a gift card and yeah... I hate those things because they lure me into the store and then I always end up spending twice as much! And Baby Gap has all those matching outfits. You know how I feel about matching outfits.
and you wonder why I try to hold out for cheap fares. I'm going to get everyone new cool outfits first chance I get. What sizes? email me.
Too cute! Im in love!
Look. At. Those. Cheeks!!
Post a Comment