Thursday, April 23, 2009

Maybe One Day, Kids Will Look Like Their Parents

I have three kids, and my sister has three kids. Of those six, a solid four of 'em look like my brother Duv. I don't have any photographic evidence of my sister's sons, but on my side, here's Hannah, aka exhibit A:
This is a nice picture, everyone's smiling. So what if they're all looking in different directions?
Right now, Malachi is the second-gen spitting image. After I saw this last shot, I asked my brother, "Did you do that to your hair on purpose?" He answered: "Do what with my hair?"

3 comments:

Margo said...

Sorry, Yac, but Malachi is YOUR identical twin! Fine, he has Duv's hair.

therapydoc said...

Margo's right. But I think the eyebrows are Mommy's.

Cham said...

I love hannah's outfit that day...I'm pretty sure she is already cooler than I ever was