Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Rest Of November

Oh yeah, November! Boy, did that one get away from me. Anyway, lots happened. And it was Fall, which meant the leaves were a-fallin'.And there was fun to be had at Piedmont Park, as well:
At the park, there was a carousel which may or may not have been open, and may or may not have been operated by a homeless gentleman who let everyone ride for free.
And then there was Thanksgiving! The Merlis tradition (two years running) is to dress up as either Pilgrims or Indians. Can you pick out who's who?
And on the Friday of Thanksgiving weekend, we went to Yellow River Game Ranch. Always a good photo op, that place.

4 comments:

Beno said...

I continue to be amazed at the Merlis Thanksgiving celebrations. Also, that shot of Bru with the bunny is adorable.

YZF said...

Yeah, it's the clear winner from that trip. And Merlis Thanksgivings are almost as good as their Purims. You're invited to either one, btw!

Margo said...

I'm way behind on your blog, apparently, and holy crap, have I missed out! Who's the amazing photographer among you? I feel like a seriously negligent auntie (and mother, actually). I just showed that last pic of Bru to my coworkers.

YZF said...

Most of the photos were taken by Rachelle and Judy... all the animal ones were Rac, though.