HH: Today Yoni wanted to sing me a song over and over and over and over and I didn’t like that, so I said No, Yoni! And Morah Esther put Yoni in time out.
Rachelle: Really?
HH: Yeah. And then we went to play outside and Yoni pushed me down on the bricks and I got hurt and started to bleed and Morah Esther gave me a bandaid and put Yoni in time out for 80 to 90 seconds.
Rachelle: Really. Show me where you got hurt.
HH: Right here. (She points to an invisible wound.)
Rachelle: I don’t see a scratch.
HH: It healed.
Rachelle: Hannah Honey, is the second part of the story the emmes?
HH: No. You see, I wanted to tell the emmes, so I said no.
Rachelle: Uh huh. Hannah Honey, was the first part of the story the emmes?
HH: Well, really Yoni wanted to sing a song and I said no and that he couldn’t come to my birthday party, and Morah Esther didn't like that and got super mad and put me in time out.
Rachelle: Morah Esther got what?
HH: Super mad.
Rachelle: You really shouldn’t say that people can’t come to your birthday party. You could hurt people’s feelings.
HH: I know. I was just joking. I was tricking him. I like to trick people.
Rachelle: Apparently.
3 comments:
LOL! She's so lucky she has the ability to magically heal though.
Isn't that fantastic, how she can do this, reverse roles? And then have the presence of mind to tell you she did it because she knows it's wrong?
I'm always amazed at this one. She can wake me up any time.
lol love that kid
Post a Comment