Quantity over quality
How often do you guys go to Sam's Club with your video camera?!PS - berry cute and love Bru's coat.
Sams Club... once a week. At least.But its just my digital.
eat them!They are getting so big!
SO delicious.
do you ever get anything done with those babies!? I feel like you must have people oohing and ahhing all over the place when you take em out. I know I would
:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How often do you guys go to Sam's Club with your video camera?!
PS - berry cute and love Bru's coat.
Sams Club... once a week. At least.
But its just my digital.
eat them!They are getting so big!
SO delicious.
do you ever get anything done with those babies!? I feel like you must have people oohing and ahhing all over the place when you take em out. I know I would
:)
Post a Comment