Thursday, February 25, 2010

Role Playing

HH: Let’s pretend I’m the mother and you are the daughter. I adore you daughter.

Rachelle:
You’re the best mother in the world.


HH:
Excuse me daughter, is that how we talk?

Rachelle:
Um, what did I say that was wrong?

HH:
That’s not how you get points. That could hurt someone’s feelings. Maybe you could say that you love everyone in the whole world best. Daughter, I have something to tell you: I’m poor. I have no money. So you can’t go to swimming lessons.

Rachelle:
I can’t? Oh no.

HH:
But you want to hear the good news? I’ll teach you how to swim but you have to wear your floaties.

Rachelle:
Excuse me for a minute, Mother. I have to go write something down for my Aba’s blog.

1 comment:

Margo said...

I literally just laughed out loud. This was brills.