To put things in perspective, here is her "before" shot:
Bracha: Why did you cut your hair?
Hannah: Well, my hair was very long, was all the way down to my tushy, and we were very worried that it would give me a terrible wedgie.
Morah Esther: What did you say? A terrible wedding?
Hannah: No, a terrible wedgie.
Rachelle: Hannah, is that true? I thought it was because your hair was getting sticky and it was getting tangled.
Hannah: Yeah, my hair was getting sticky and it was getting tangled. But we were really worried that I'd get a terrible wedgie.
4 comments:
OMG!! It's Suri Cruise!
that WAS MY EXACT REACTION TO THIS! ps what did you have for lunch keren??? a bagel?
I checked. Hannah's much cuter.
I can't possibly convey what I had for lunch in this small a space. By the way, serves you right for taking my comment on Shosh's blog a couple of days ago. Someone might think we're sisters or something.
Post a Comment