Now with video!
Hannah has also taken to designing jewelry. Made of Play-Doh.

Things have been a tad busy 'round here, so this is all pretty random from here on out. Let's start with a sweet shot of me and Malachi:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Bru, meanwhile, is completely mobile, and often finds herself stuck places she'd rather not be.
Here's a video that shows her in action. Now, this isn't edited at all, and it's just shirtless babies in (mostly) good moods. So don't blame me if it's boring.
Finally, here's Hannah singing her camp song. If you can decipher any of the lyrics, I'd love to hear 'em.
Bru, meanwhile, is completely mobile, and often finds herself stuck places she'd rather not be.
Here's a video that shows her in action. Now, this isn't edited at all, and it's just shirtless babies in (mostly) good moods. So don't blame me if it's boring.Finally, here's Hannah singing her camp song. If you can decipher any of the lyrics, I'd love to hear 'em.

4 comments:
So THAT'S why it's called a zipline. Cool! These are great. Thanks.
Is that Bouncin' Bob's? Great innovation! Made for monkeys like HH.
Thanks for all the pix & vids! As I write, we already have several ciphers working day and night on the camp song . . .
I made out the word "shamayim"...
She reminds me of Abigail Breslin at the end of LMS.
oh I believe that the song from the Miami Boys Choir "meim Hashem", CD entitled Yavoh
Post a Comment