Back to the move -- my dad came in, which was a big help 'cause he's Mr. Handy and really just spent his entire trip putting things together. Home Depot can weather any recession, so long as he's in the area.
Here he is considering Malachi:
As for present-day Hannah, she's taken very well to her new home, though she's less enthused about my new attempts at discipline. Here's a conversation we had just tonight:
Me: Hannah, please put your slippers in your room.
Hannah: No. I am putting them in the dining room.
Me: Excuse me, but I make the rules about this house.
Hannah: No you don't. You don't even live here!
Me: Of course I live here! And me and Mommy make the rules here.
Hannah: But I make the rules about my own slippers.
(She's at a very contrary age, I suppose.)
BTW, my mother also came to town, and while she watched the kids, we spent the weekend unpacking boxes. Plus, she baked cookies with Hannah, which begs the question: who does Hannah look like? My mom...
4 comments:
Your Dad, who is the dominant genetic machine in this family. All of you are from him, except maybe your twin, and he certainly looks a little like Uncle Bar.
I have a lot of comments, so this might be a doozy.
For starters, don't let me anywhere near those babies, because I won't be held responsible for what might occur. And it could involve biting. For serious.
Secondly - all of a sudden Malachi is looking like Rachelle to me!
Bru's gums look swollen, poor money.
HH is killer in those pajamas. I'm thinking of getting my hair cut like hers.
And finally...
ABA + HOME DEPOT = SHIT GETS DONE!!!
(Sorry, but yes, it was necessary.)
I meant, poor monkey. Or poor honey...You pick.
Someone's trying to keep up now that he has facebook...
Post a Comment