Thursday, July 23, 2009

No, Thank You

Over the past five weeks, Hannah's been attending her first summer camp. Somehow, she has five counselors, all nice, polite teenage girls... or so I'm told. I've never met any of 'em.

Anyway, camp ends tomorrow, so we bought Target giftcards for the girls, and Rachelle made Hannah write some thank-you notes. Or, more properly, she transcribed some thank-you notes as Hannah dictated...

Dear Sara Malka,

I love you so much. I love you and maybe one day I could give you ice cream. I want to give you a special kiss. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I just love you because I do. That's what I want to say. I want you forever, Sara Malka.

Love,
Hannah Honey

Dear Sarah,

I will give you flowers for a presents from my garden. I love you and I will give you puffs in your hair and ponytails. When I'm gonna be in Keshes? Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you.

Love,
Hannah Honey

Dear Shira,

I just hope and I adore you. I just love you and I just hope you remember me. I just adore you and I just aclare you. Aclare means I just love you so much and I will bring you something that I adore you.

Love,
Hannah Honey

Dear Michal,

I love you so much and I adore you. I love you and I hope you will cheer for me. And then I will say that I know your life. I love you. We're so impressed. I adore you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Love,
Hannah Honey

Dear Janna,

I love you so much, Janna, and I hope your life is wonderful. I adore you. That's all.

Love,
Hannah Honey

I'll bring you special present. I'm joking. I a-dore you, Janna. Adore you for Janna again.

6 comments:

Margo said...

And then I will say that I know YOUR life. So there.
(Thank you, thank you, thank you. We're so impressed.)

Sim said...

cannot stop laughing

DF said...

You have the weirdest kid on the planet. Hillarious.

Samurai Scientist said...

I just adore you and I just aclare you. Aclare means I just love you so much and I will bring you something that I adore you.

LOL!

(S)Aba said...

She's always been the subject of my aclaration. (HEY, Spellchecker! Get off it! It's a WORD!!)

mom said...

I waited until I had time to really cholish this one. SO funny. Let's teach her friend, J'adore, je'taime, je ne sais pas. She'll be a natural.