Anyway, I gots me some Hannah stories. Most of these are pretty random... just know that Rachelle's grandparents (heretofore known simply as "Baba" and "Zaide," sans quotes) were visiting.
______________________________
Grandpa: Hannah, I have a great idea.
HH: I don't wanna hear your great idea.
______________________________
Rachelle: I'm going to be running a camp this summer.
HH: You??
______________________________
HH: Aba, look what I have!
Me: Who said you could have a Laffy Taffy rope at 8:30 in the morning?
HH: Myself.
Me: That's not good enough. Who gave it to you?
HH: Baba.
Me: (to Baba) Why'd you give her candy in the morning?
Baba: She just asked me to open it!
______________________________
So I took the half-a-Laffy Taffy away, but packed it in her lunch -- to which she responded...
HH: I've never met an Aba who would ever do that!
______________________________
Zaide: Hannah, let me show you a trick. If you put your hand on a piece of paper, I can draw it!
HH: That's just tracing! I can do that myself.
______________________________
Zaide: Hannah, I have a quiz: name two kinds of chickens.
HH: That's easy. A chicken... and a chicken!
______________________________
Baba: Hannah, can you name a very large bird?
HH: Yes. A kaluka.
Baba: A kaluka? What's that? I thought you might say something like an eagle.
HH: Baba, a kaluka is a kind of eagle.
1 comment:
I'm so proud of her.
Post a Comment