Quantity over quality
LOVE the star wars shirts...so incredibly cute (the shirts and the twins!)
kill me now.
I love Malachi's baboon clap!
I'm so thrilled someone noticed the shirts! Hey Rachel!
That synches it, we should try to get them to Aba's siyum!
Hey guys...long time no talk! i am cyber-stalking you on the blog so keep the good stuff coming! Scott and I are taking notes cause we are expecting our first little one in february!
So adorable! but I don't think even Bru would clap for my playing.
they are so cute! twins are the cutest. 2 is better than one they say.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOVE the star wars shirts...so incredibly cute (the shirts and the twins!)
kill me now.
I love Malachi's baboon clap!
I'm so thrilled someone noticed the shirts! Hey Rachel!
That synches it, we should try to get them to Aba's siyum!
Hey guys...long time no talk! i am cyber-stalking you on the blog so keep the good stuff coming! Scott and I are taking notes cause we are expecting our first little one in february!
So adorable! but I don't think even Bru would clap for my playing.
they are so cute! twins are the cutest. 2 is better than one they say.
Post a Comment